Twelve Volt Battery Conversion BCK9 Mainland UK only
Following extensive trials, MGOC Spares is delighted to offer a reliable and cost effective alternative to the standard twin six-volt batteries fitted to Chrome Bumper MGB, MGBV8, & MGC models.
The new twelve volt, 50Amp/hr battery is designed to fit within the existing six volt battery cradle requiring no modification.
The battery’s modern polypropylene design incorporates through wall connections plus envelope separation for reduced internal resistance and enhanced starting performance.
Designed to hold a charge for longer, MGOC’s battery conversion is backed by a two year warranty.
The conversion kit comprises
- 1 Dry Charged 50 Amp/hr 12 volt battery
- J Bolts
- Clamping bracket,
- Earth strap
- Installation instructions
BATTERY ACID (Electrolyte) Sulphuric Acid.
- MGOC SPARES supply DRY CHARGED Batteries (not containing acid) via mail order for acid fill at your local garage or battery specialist. (Sulphuric Acid 1.280 SG to be used) MGOC Recommendation: Locate a local garage or battery supply specialist able to fill your new battery(s) prior to ordering from MGOC SPARES.
- MGOC SPARES continue to supply WET CHARGED Batteries (containing acid) for ‘Over-the counter’ sales at MGOC SPARES/SHOP Swavesey, Cambridge, CB24 4QZ (Prior arrangement required, please call 01954 230928.)
- Effective 1st July 2018 Sulphuric Acid (Battery Acid) cannot be supplied separately with the exception of EPP current license holders.)
Can only be despatched to Mainland UK addresses