How To Enter
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name
- Nominees name
- Nominees Job Title
- Nominees Place of Residence
- A brief explanation as to why you are nominating them/ why you believe that they are deserving of the award/ your relationship to the nominee
- Nominees E-Mail Address
- Photo of the Nominee, if possible.
⬇️ Please note that by entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below. ⬇️
Terms and conditions
MGOC Spares ‘Nominate an NHS Hero’
MGOC Spares is operating the awards on the basis of the following rules:
- The award is open to anyone who emails in their nomination to email@example.com between 1st February 2021 and 1st April 2021. There is no other route of entry.
- Nominations must include the full name & Physical address of the nominee as well as a photo of them (if possible) their email address and a brief description of why you are nominating them.
- Nominees should be employed by the NHS, or be a front line worker.
- The person nominating and the person nominated must both agree to have their names published on the MGOC Spares website and associated social media with a summary of what they were awarded for. It may also be used in other MGOC Spares related media.
- The vouchers awarded are at the discretion of the judging panel and MGOC Spares reserves the right to substitute items listed if need be.
- The voucher prize has a maximum of £80.00 value for each successful nominee, no substitutions will be made available.
- Vouchers will include
- £25 e-Voucher to Starbucks or Costa Coffee
- £30 e-Voucher to Deliveroo or Just Eat
- £25 Physical Voucher to Boots Pharmacy.
- There will be A MINIMUM OF 5 winning entries in total across A MINIMUM OF 5 weeks of the competition.
- All correct and eligible entries received before their closing dates will be entered for consideration
- The successful nominees will be selected by the judging panel every Friday for A MINIMUM OF 5 weeks. Once selected their nominator will be informed by email, and soon after the nominee.
- If any of the successful nominees do not confirm acceptance of the prize within 30 days, or if it is found that a winner is ineligible, then the winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize and MGOC Spares will be entitled to contact the judge’s reserve choice.
- The judging panel reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition as deemed necessary.
- MGOC Spares Ltd will not be liable in any way if an entrant enters the competition unlawfully and such entrants will be considered to be ineligible.
- These rules and the operation of the awards are governed by the laws of England.
- The competition may be extended in line with lockdown, and at MGOC Spares absolute Discretion.