- Damages must be reported within 24 hours of receipt
- You must notify us of any shortages as soon as possible
- You have 90 days to return the parts in their original packaging, if no longer required
- For items returned outside of the 90 days or in a non-re-saleable condition we reserve the right to refuse credit
Exchange old units:
- Core Units must be returned within 90 days of your purchase
- Exchange items incur a surcharge which is refunded once the old unit has been returned
- Core units must be complete and serviceable, and drained of any fluids, failure to comply with these requirements will result in your surcharge being retained.
- Surcharges will not be refunded if the core unit you return is not identical to the type you were supplied.
- We bear no responsibility for items returned surplus to the original unit.
- For information on the return of old units contact us on 01954 230928 for more information
For all returns:
-The customer is responsible for returns carriage, unless the return is due to our error in which case please call to discuss
- Refunds will be made via the original payment method
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure all items are adequately packaged to safeguard against damage
All returns must be accompanied by a returns form