| || BOJO Trim Tools Z601/2 |
MGOC Accessories are pleased to offer the latest range of Evolution trim tools from Bojo, a leading USA manufacturer of pry tools designed to facilitate removal and installation of interior and exterior trim vulnerable to damage.
Representing best quality, Bojo tools are used at Mini, Toyota, and Tesla production plants, as well by F1 teams and the aerospace industry (Boeing and Lockheed Martin).
Manufactured in nylon to give strength and feel and offered in a choice of
- Four piece tailored kit priced at £9.95 comprising a Flat Wedge Fork for trim button removal, Popper Remover for large round fixings found on door cards, Blunt Trim Tool for interior trim and door/windscreen rubbers and Angled Fork Tool for stubborn edge fasteners used on dashboards
- Seven piece kit (pictured) priced at £15.95 including all of the above, plus Slot Pry ideal for removing interior lamps, Wedging Pry perfect for tucking trim back into place and installing rubber seals and Step Pry to aid access for other trim tools.
From £9.95 Including VAT at 20%
| || BOJO Gasket Scraper Set 6 pce Z610 |
Introducing a tailored Six Piece Classic Gasket Scraper Set designed to aid removal of gaskets, manufactured in the USA by Bojo and benefitting from an ergonomic design and flexible heavy duty nylon construction impervious to solvents.
Bojo gasket scraper tools have achieved a Car Mechanics magazine ‘Best Buy’ award and are used extensively within the aerospace and motor racing industry. Set comprises;
- A Push-Pull Scraper for hard to reach areas
- Round Shovel Nose Scraper for getting into corners
- Round Bull Nose Scraper for narrow gasket faces (e.g inlet manifolds & thermostat housings)
- Extreme Angle Scraper for removing gasket remnants
- Standard 1 ¼” flat scraper
- Standard ¾” Flat Scraper.
Price: £16.96 Including VAT at 20%
| || Brake Fluid Tester MTR1006 |
Standard glycol based brake fluids, as used in both classic and modern MGs are hygroscopic, absorbing water from the atmosphere over time. Left unchecked the increased water content within a vehicles hydraulic system leads to a lowering of the boiling point and critically a resultant reduction in braking performance with increased risk of internal corrosion of related components.
Brake fluid should be checked annually during routine servicing and replaced when the water content is found to be above 1.5% (usually every 3 years). This simple device will enable the classic car enthusiast to easily keep a check on this vital part of the braking system.
We are pleased to offer a battery operated brake fluid tester with simple to follow traffic light read out so owners can be sure their MGs are always in tip-top condition and ready for the road.
Price: £24.95 Including VAT at 20%
| Car Polisher |
Mains powered orbital car polisher 24cm includes cotton bonnet for applying polish and soft wool bonnet for buffing.
Price: £39.95 Including VAT at 20%
| || Tool roll with tools |
Specially selected for MG use a range of quality tools in a 15 compartment canvas roll.7" Combination pliers; Spanners: 3/4";11/16";5/8";9/16"; 1/2";7/16"; spark plug wrench and brush; Screwdrivers Posidrive and slotted; feeler guage set tyre gauge; circuit tester adjustable wrench.
Price: £54.95 Including VAT at 20%
| || Mechanics Mate |
Mechanics mate full length wing protector; a necessity when working in the engine bay.features tool rest area.
Price: £26.45 Including VAT at 20%
| Workshop Mate |
as mechanic mate but full wing length.500x1200mm
Price: £28.25 Including VAT at 20%
| Nibbler |
Attaches to drill and cuts cleanly through steel body panels.
Price: £26.51 Including VAT at 20%
| Trolley Jack |
Sturdy two ton capacity jack;by Draper; ideal for home workshop
Price: £59.95 Including VAT at 20%
| || Heavy Duty Axle Stands |
Fold away for easy storage
Price: £24.95 Including VAT at 20%
| Bottle Jack |
2000 kg capacity with lift height from 181mm to 346mm. A useful addition to the boot tool kit.
Price: £20.95 Including VAT at 20%