MGOC Spares Ltd value our customer and supplier data and are committed to maintaining the trust of visitors to our website. MGOC Spares Ltd will never sell, rent or trade email lists or other personal data with other companies and/or businesses for marketing purposes..
How We Use Your Data
We may process your personal information for carefully considered and specific purposes which are in our interests and enhance the services we provide but which we believe will also benefit our customers; these are-
- To provide Goods and associated services to you
- To manage any registered account that you hold with us
- To intermitantly contact you about promotional offers, products and services which we believe will be of interest to you
- To enable MGOC Spares Ltd to manage customer service iteractions with you
- To verify your identity
- For crime provention, detection and related purposes or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information eg court cases
MGOC Spares Ltd and its associated company MGOC Ltd (MG Owners’ Club) share information to ensure you recieve the best possible service. In the course of our business we will also share data with reputable carrier companies strictly for the conveyance of goods to customers.
How long do we keep your data
MGOC Spares Ltd will not retain your data for longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods for different types of data exist, however the longest we will normally hold personal data is 7 years eg HMRC obligations.
Safeguarding your information
MGOC Spares Ltd is committed to keeping your personal data safe, secure and accurate and will take appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction by using:
- Security controls which protect the entire MGOC Spares Ltd IT infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access
- Internal polices setting out our data security approach and training for employees
- Regular review and enhancement of data security measures
Access to your personal information
Under GDPR the data subject has the right to access and amend any of their personal data that we hold. You are entitled to request to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold as long as it is not required to adhere to a legal requirement for retention. Requests should be made to email@example.com
The GDPR introduces a duty on all organisations to report certain types of personal data breach to the relevant supervisory authority. MGOC Spares will take all reasonable steps to comply within 72 hours of becoming aware of such a breach. If the breach is likely to result in a high risk of adversely affecting our customers, suppliers or visitors rights and freedoms, we will also inform those individuals without undue delay.
MGOC Spares Ltd employs security CCTV systems internally and externally at our Swavesey premises for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime. Visitors to our premises may have thier image captured however this information will never be shared or displayed unless requested as evidence in the pursuance of crime.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
MGOC Spares Ltd continually reviews its policies and will update this policy in accordance with future GDPR updates and/or changes as they arise.[Last updated: 25 May 2018]